Motorola Droid Bionic is an Android based phone from Motorola with 4G LTE-capable features. It was originally scheduled for release in Q2 2011 but was delayed until September 2011. It is a high end smartphone featuring 4.3 inch screen along with dual core processor and 8MP camera. If you own a Droid Bionic, you can root it following the steps below.
Download Link: MotorolaOneClickRoot.zip
How to Root Motorola DROID Bionic :
1. First step, you need to make sure that you have Motorola drivers installed, in case you dont have it you can download it from here.
2. Download the MotorolaOneClickRoot.zip file from above link and unzip it to your Windows desktop.
3. Go to your phone settings and enable USB debugging mode, Settings>Applications>Development and check the box for USB Debugging.
4. Plug phone into your computer and select “Charge Only” mode.
5. Navigate to the MotorolaOneClickRoot folder and run MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe from the PC.
6. Follow the instructions in the command window.
7. Your phone will complete 3 steps, rebooting along the way. When it finishes, you will be rooted.