When you are in a meeting it is always desirable that you change your phone to silent mode, but you often forget this. Calendar Silencer is a nice free app for Android which can automatically mute your phone during movies, dates, meetings etc and then unmuting your phone when the meeting has ended. You can make simple filters to make your phone ignore unimportant events and let you choose the important ones.
- Import events from all or specified calendars
- Creating filters based on words or phrase that you don’t want your event to include
- Enable notification before the alarm start
- Choose silent mode (silent , silent + vibrate)
- Precede event to now in case meeting start early
- Postpone event based on user’s interval
- Open original event to edit