Note taking applications are commonplace these days. You can find literally thousands of note taking applications cluttered over the internet. The note taking app which we are discussing today is a classical blend of simplicity, user-friendliness, and functionality.
Simplenote is really, simple to use, with a lot of cool features. Firstly, it is free making it go easy on the user. All you need to do is sign up for an account and start creating notes. The first step in creating a note with Simplenote is to identify a heading and after that simply writing down notes follows up. Simplenote features a tagging bar which you can tag and identify catgeory of your note.
Other features of Simplenotes which makes it really one of the., if not the best note taking applications available out there:
- Multiple notes can be re-arranged without fuss
- Notes can be filtered by the text which the contain
- Tabbed view of notes from a particular category
- iOS app also available for taking notes on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Various third party programs support
You can sign up for Simplenotes by visiting this link.