We have covered Browser Plus for Windows Phone 7, which brings tabbed browsing and also in private browsing to the phone. Metro Web Browser is another web browser for Windows Phone 7. It comes with lots of customization options and also better screen space than the default Internet Explorer on the phone.
- Unlimited number of tabs that are easy to manage
- Full-screen browsing experience in both orientations, and full functionality in both orientations
- Orientation lock enables you to force portrait or landscape browsing
- Google-powered “lightweight mode” that optimizes desktop-designed pages for your phone
- Privacy mode
- Powerful auto-completion, powered by Google or Bing
- Search, powered by Google or Bing, integrated into the same box where you type URLs
- Integrated searching for apps in the Windows Phone Marketplace
- Supports running under the lock screen for a fast return from interruptions
- Choose from built-in themes or design your own! For example, you can force the app to a light theme while your phone has the dark theme applied, or you can skin the app with your school colors
- Manage favorites, recent pages, and frequently-visited sites easily
- Customize the interaction between full-screen browsing and the “actions screen.” Change the position and appearance of the actions button (a standard arrow vs. a page curl), or even shake your phone to swap modes!