If you use a Windows Mobile running version 5 or greater, then you should be trying this awesome 3D task manager. The app is a 3D task manager that is comparable to switching between active windows on Windows 7 or Vista. The app allows you to flick through running windows and open them with a single tap.
1. WM >= 5.0 (not tested on WM7 yet)
2. Hardware accelerated 3D graphics (or it will be impossible to use it)
The first two lines are valid to HTC Max 4G only, because it has no correct Direct3D drivers by default.
1. Install D3DM.cab (probably topaz Direct3D driver)
2. Install Driver_Ati_d3d.cab (probably diamond ati Direct3D driver)
3. Copy iManager.exe to some folder, to the main program memory desireable.
4. Make shortcut to exe-file and copy it to \Windows\Main menu(?)\Programs folder
5. Assign hardware button to this shortcut
6. That’s all. If you press this hardware button the app will start or activate.
1. Launch exe file or use your hardware button to activate it
2. Move finger to switch the tasks
3. Tap and hold your finger longer than 2 seconds to exit the app.
Here is the app in action;
1. HTC Max 4G
2. HTC Touch Diamond (to slow yet)
3. HTC Touch HD
4. Dell Axim x51v
5. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2