Voicemail is a very important feature needed for all phones and this allows you to leave a message when you are not able to pick up the phone. You can easily configure the voicemail in Windows Phones as well. Follow the steps below to set up voicemail, check voicemail and also to change the voicemail number.
To set up voicemail on your phone
1. From Start, press Phone > Voicemail
2. Follow the instructions to set up your voicemail and record a greeting.
3. Once you have recorded the voicemail, press End call to hang up.
To check your voicemail
1. From Start, press Phone > Voicemail .
2. When prompted, enter your voicemail password. Follow the instructions in your voicemail to listen to, replay, delete and manage your voicemails. Press End call to hang up.
To change the voicemail number
1. From Start, press Phone > More > Call settings.
2. Press the Voicemail number box.
3. Press the Edit voicemail number box, use the keypad to enter a new voicemail number and then press Save.