Airtel is one of the top mobile phone service providers in India and also is the service provider with huge user base. Airtel GPRS settings allows you to access Internet from your mobile phone (if enabled for Internet) using Airtel’s services. Please note that this is not a free service and would be charged by the operator.
In order to manually configure Airtel GRPS settings, enter the details below in the Internet settings in your mobile phone.
- Access Point Name: airtelgprs.com
- Authentication Type – Normal
- Server Address: 202.056.231.117
- Server Port: 8080
- Use Proxy: YES
- Proxy Address: 202.056.231.117
- Proxy Port: 8080
- Homepage: www.themobileblog.in (you can set your own home page)
- Primary Name Server: *Blank*
- Secondary Name Server: *Blank*
- Username: *Blank*
- Password: *Blank*
Once you have configured and activated GPRS, you can start browsing your favorite sites using the browser in your phone.